[Nomic02] Proposal: bomb damage

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:26:09 +0000

A proposal for two new rules.

Bomb Damage [Psmith]

Each room on the map shall have a "damage" tally associated with it,
recording the amount of unassigned damage it has received. Each such
tally starts with an inital value of 0. Whenever a time bomb esplodes,
its location's damage tally is incremented by one. The value
of these tallies shall be part of the state of the game.

If any damage tally is greater than 0, the active player may as an
action decrement the tally by one and designate a letter in the name
of the room that tally is associated with, that will no longer count
for connectivity. Any connections to that room that are based solely
on that letter are deleted. This action may be taken at most once per
turn.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :