[Nomic02] Proposal: high-security areas

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:12:09 +0000

A two-part proposal for one new rule and a change to details of the
map.

Secure Beneath The Watchful Eyes [Psmith]

Any room on the map may have the property of being designated a
'high-security area'; whether or not a room is a high-security area
shall be considered a detail of the map as per Rule 20. No player may
steal tokens carried by an entity whose location is a high-security
area. Any time bomb whose location is a high-security area will be
removed from the game immediately without esploding.

"Washington, DC" and "The House of Commons" are high-security areas.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :