[Nomic02] Ratified: Active Voice II

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:49:06 +0000

The following proposal has been agreed unanimously and will come into
effect as Rule 63 in one hour from the timestamp of this post.
implicit aye: Psmith (proponent), Roger (passive), baf (72 hours)
explicit aye: jwalrus, Jota

Active Voice II [Psmith]

  A change to the state of the game which is described as being an "action"
  or "voluntary" may be effected by the relevant player posting intent
  to make that change to the list. In the absence of any other indication
  when such an action may be taken, it may be taken at any time.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :