[Nomic02] [T] Jota's Turn

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:27:17 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> As active player, I would like to announce that I will not be moving this
> turn; my turn is now over and RogerCarbol is the new active player.

Since that was now over 24 hours ago, I guess that makes it my turn.

I'll start by moving myself to West of House and Grunk to Mornington
Crescent.

However, I'm not yet ending my turn, in case any interesting rules
currently under consideration get ratified today. (That means Tokens:
First Wave, jwal -- all voted and ready to announce :) )

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/