[Nomic02] Ratified: U/D and Apathy

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:29:20 +0000

The following two proposals have been agreed unanimously and will come into
effect as Rules 60 and 61 in one hour from the timestamp of this post.
implicit aye: Psmith (proponent), Roger (passive)
explicit aye: baf, jwalrus, Jota

Upstairs, Downstairs [Psmith]

  No servant may be moved to a room that is the location of a player
  other than the player with which that servant is associated. If, at
  the start of a player's turn, that player's servant is in such a room,
  the servant's location must be changed during that turn if possible to
  do so.

Death By Apathy [Psmith]

  Any proposal that has been neither ratified nor declared dead within
  168 hours from its original posting will, at that time, automatically
  be considered dead and removed from consideration.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :