[Nomic02] Proposal: I'm Bigger Than You [Jota]

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:02:06 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> I like it, but am I right in thinking we still don't have a general actions
> mechanism? If so, I think the rules should specify a mechanism for
> announcing that you're stealing a token.

How about:

Highway Robbery II [Jota]
  "Stealing" a token carried by a player or servant who is in the same
  room as oneself will be defined as setting that token's location to
  oneself. This may be done by stating clear intent to do so to the list,
  but only under circumstances described in later rules, and only once in
  a given turn.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/