[Nomic02] Slowing things down

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:20:12 -0500 (EST)

Changes are being made way too fast for me to keep track of them in a
timely manner and still do other stuff, like look for work.  I had hoped
that things would be easier if I just stopped making new proposals for a
while, but I'm still committed to updating the web site with proposals
from the rest of you.  So I'm going to make a rule proposal:

Slow Down [Carl Muckenhoupt]
No player may propose changes to the rules while another proposal to
change the rules by the same player is still under consideration.

I fully expect this will be voted down immediately, in which case
I'm going to start vetoing things more.  If I feel like I've spent enough
time lately on the site, and I don't see a pressing need for your
proposal, down it goes, especially if it involves changes to the map.