[Nomic02] proposals: Magic Omnibus / Bus Fare [jwalrus]

Carbol, Roger nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:04:15 -0700

>> No, I meant the first one.  I'm reading these messages in order and
>> replying to them as I go.  That's the only way I can handle=20
>> it.  There's
>> no rule against voting on dead proposals, is there?
>=20
> In fact, I'd suggest that it's even impossible to vote on=20
> dead proposals.

It could theoretically be considered an attempt to deceive, but
as we are clearly not fooled, it'd be kinda silly.

.. Roger

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity =
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally =
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a =
person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the =
intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, =
or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in =
it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in =
error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or =
delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by =
us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.