[Nomic02] Tax Havens [jwalrus]

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:03:16 -0000

A proposal, for a rule and a map-change:

Tax Havens [jwalrus]

Introduce the following rule:
"Any room on the map may have the property of being designated a 'tax
haven'; whether or not a room is a tax haven shall be considered a detail
of the map as per Rule 20. No toll may be attached to a room which is a tax
haven; any toll whose location is a tax haven shall cease to exist
immediately."

And the proposed map-change: that the rooms Saturn and Blasted Heath become
tax havens.

(Yes, I could just have proposed that tolls don't teleport to Saturn if
their location is destroyed, but I felt creative and there could be some
interesting use for this involving tokens ocne some actually exist.)

jw