[Nomic02] proposals: Magic Omnibus / Bus Fare [jwalrus]

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:58:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:

> No, I meant the first one.  I'm reading these messages in order and
> replying to them as I go.  That's the only way I can handle it.  There's
> no rule against voting on dead proposals, is there?

In fact, I'd suggest that it's even impossible to vote on dead proposals.
It's just posting messages containing combinations of N, A, Y, and E in
response to random other messages, with no particular game meaning at all.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/