[Nomic02] Proposal: Storage [Jota]

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:53:56 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> >Storage [Jota]
> > If a token's location ceases to exist or is removed from the
> > game, then its location will be set to the Attic.

Aye.

> Indentured [jwalrus]:
> "If a servant's location ceases to exist or is removed from the game, then
> its location will be set to the Servants' Quarters."

Aye.

> Emergency Escape Capsule [jwalrus]:
> "If the location of anything in the game ceases to exist or is removed from
> the game, then the location of that thing will be set to Saturn unless
> otherwise specified."
>
> Note that Emergency Escape Capsule would currently apply to players and to
> the Magic Omnibus.

Also tolls, which I would consider a Bad Thing. Hence, nay.

(I also note that none of these location-reverts-to rules deals with the
case of the revert-to location being the one that's vanishing. This is
something to be Careful of.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :