[Nomic02] proposal: Public Eye [jwalrus]

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:24:51 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> >(I'd support a proposal that defined "action" as "something that requires
> >posting intent", however.)
>
> I'd happily do so too, but I don't currently see why we need a definition
> of "action".

Convenience of shorthand. A proposal for a new rule:

Active Voice [Psmith]

  A change to the state of the game which is described as being an "action"
  or "voluntary" may be effected by the relevant player posting intent
  to make that change to the list. In the absence of other restrictions,
  such an action may be taken at any time.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :