[Nomic02] Ratification of servants and named proposals

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:18:38 +0000

Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
> The following two proposals have each been agreed unanimously:

> A. Each player, current and future, will have an associated servant.
>    These servants will be part of the state of the game.

No-one noticed that I'd cut and pasted the wrong proposal: this should
read "The set of these servants", since that's the version of the
proposal that was agreed on. Does the ratification fail (in which case
I need to re-ratify it), or can we carry on as if the right rule had
been ratified and just award me a demerit for deception?

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :