[Nomic02] New rules 42-43, my servant, death of "Phase Number [jwalrus]"

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:13:23 -0000

The following rules were proposed by me and explicitly approved by all
other players and shall therefore come into effect as rules 42 and 43 one
hour from the timestamp on this message.

 Rule 42. Any player who has not posted in the last 72 hours may be added
to the passive voters list by sectional consent of all the other players.

 Rule 43. The initial value of each player's demerits tally shall be 0.

In addition, I declare that the proposal "Phase Number [jwalrus]" is dead
and that the name of my servant is "Baron Greenback" and that his species
is "Toad".

jw