[Nomic02] Connectivity approved

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:40:41 +0000

Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
> To rectify that, a proposal for a new rule:
>
> Here be Dragons [Psmith]
>
>   The map may have associated with it, in addition to the properties
>   given it by Rule 14, conditions describing the mutual relations of any
>   rooms it contains or may contain in the future. These conditions shall
>   be considered details of the map and part of the state of the game.

This has now been unanimously approved (implicit ayes by me as proponent
and Roger as a passive voter, explicit ayes by baf, Jota and jwalrus),
and is hereby ratified, going into effect as Rule 40 in one hour from
the timestamp of this message.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :