[Nomic02] Pointer-chasing and Zrblm ratifications

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:19:21 +0000

The following proposals have been unanimously agreed (implicit aye from
me as proponent, explicit ayes from baf, Jota, jwalrus and Roger). As
a result, Rule 17 will be deleted and Rules 37 and 38 come into effect
in one hour from the timestamp of this message.

Pointer-chasing [Psmith]:
A proposal for one rule removal, and one new rule.
  Remove Rule 17.

  No individual rule may be changed after it's been added, except to
  amend references to specific rule numbers within it, or to remove it
  from the game, either of which can only be done by unanimous
  agreement.

Zrblm [Psmith]:
A proposal for a new rule.
  There is a room on the map called "Zrblm". No servant may be moved
  to Zrblm.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :