[Nomic02] A clarification

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:10:44 +0000

Since a difference of opinion has arisen to the exact meaning of Rule 25,
a rule proposal to clarify that:

Reciprocality of Connections [Psmith]

  All connections are two-way; if room A is connected to room B, room B
  is connected to room A.

(Yes, this could be a map condition under Here be Dragons when that
passes, but since Rule 25 is a rule, probably best for this to be as
well.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :