[Nomic02] proposal

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:12:57 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

> If You Have To Ask, You Can't Afford It [Psmith]:

I think I prefer Ps' proposal, in this case. Aye.

> (So, jwalrus' proposal would allow paupers to ride the Magic Omnibus
> for free; mine would make them walk. Is Nomic02 a welfare state? :-)

Well, the Bus Fare proposal specifies that "A player who has less than
five brownie points may not use the Magic Omnibus." But the point still
stands with regards to other things that cost brownie points (e.g. taxes).

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/