[Nomic02] Mobile Servitude

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:15:37 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> Mobile Servitude [Jota]:
> Once per turn, the active player may move his or her servant by posting
> intention to do so, providing the player has not already moved him or
> herself. Doing so forfeits the right to move oneself on that turn.

In light of other players' comments, I'll vote nay on the above proposal,
and instead propose:

Highly Mobile Servitude [Jota]:
  Once per turn, the active player may choose to move his or her servant
  by posting intention to do so. This may be done before, after, or
  instead of moving oneself, at the player's discretion.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/