[Nomic02] Map movement

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:09:38 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> --On 17 January 2003 5:48 pm +0000 Dylan O'Donnell
> <psmith@spod-central.org> wrote:
>
> > Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
> >> Once per turn, the active player may move him/herself by posting
> >> intention to do so.
>
> I believe that I have already implictly voted in favour of this proposal by
> failing to cast an explicit vote within 72 hours; however, I shall cast an
> explicit "aye" vote now that Rule 27 is ratified and the terms "turn" and
> "active player" are defined.

Yeah, the only reason I didn't say anything about that yet is that I
wanted the definition of turns to be added to the rules first.

I hereby announce that the above rule has been ratified by all
players: implicitly by myself, explicitly by Adam, Jota, and
Psmith, and included in RC's Voting Omnibus.  It goes into effect one hour
from now, at 8:07 PM EST.  It will be Rule 30.