[Nomic02] Proposal proposal

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:19:55 +0000

Admiral Jota wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
>
> > Named Proposals [Psmith]:
> >   Each proposal must be given a name by its proponent; this name must be
> >   different from any previous proposal's name, regardless of whether
> >   that previous proposal died, was ratified, or is still pending. To
> >   ensure uniqueness, the name of a proposal must end with the name,
> >   initials, or other individual referent to the proponent in square
> >   brackets ([]).
>
> Actually, I should clarify: if this is ratified, it would only affect the
> process of making new proposals, not invalidate existing ones, right?

It sets restrictions on the posting of new proposals, so yes. If anyone
differs in this interpretation, I can re-propose it with more explicit
wording to that effect.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :