[Nomic02] Room Suggestions

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:06:44 -0000

--On 16 January 2003 4:11 pm -0700 "Carbol, Roger"
<Roger.Carbol@gov.calgary.ab.ca> wrote:

> There's no reason to think that players and rooms are
> mutually exclusive categories.

Possibly true. However, based on the fact that the rules are built around
the assumption that players have the ability to act for themselves, a room
would not be a good candidate for a player.

> Formal Call for Consensus:
>
> The room "Mornington Crescent", pursuant to Rule 12,
> shall become a player.

Vote nay, for the reasons above. On the grounds that Jota has also voted
nay and seems unlikely to change his mind, I'm declaring that this proposal
is dead.

> Formal Call for Consensus 2:
>
> That a room called "Roger Carbol" be added to the map.

I'll vote aye, since I don't have any strong objection. Not that it makes
much difference, as I suspect Jota is again unlikely to change his nay-vote.

jw