[Nomic02] Room Suggestions

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:30:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Carbol, Roger wrote:

> The players are defined, but there's no definition of
> what can become a player.  Indeed, as far as the game is
> concerned, players come out of nowhere, fully formed.
>
> There's no rule stating Psmith can become a player, and
> yet we're about to make him one.

Well, Rule 12 states he can. I was under the impression you were basing
your previous proposal on Rule 20, which may have been incorrect of me. So
I'll change my reasoning:

> So I don't think "Mornington Crescent" is any less a legal
> target for playerification.

Given Rule 12, sure, we could make MC a player. But I still vote nay
anyway, because he'd make a fairly poor player.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/