[Nomic02] Formal proposals

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:24:49 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> IV. Winning and losing
>   A. Each player currently in the game at the time this rule is ratified
>      receives 10 "brownie points" when this rule goes into effect. Any new
>      player added to the game also automatically receives 10 brown points.
>      Any player who manages to accrue two-hundred fifty (250) brownie
>      points will immediately win the game.
>   B. There will be a room on the map called "Mornington Crescent". Any
>      player whose location is this room will be said to have "won
>      Mornington Crescent". However, any player who "wins Mornington
>      Crescent" in this manner will also immediately lose this game.

I hereby declare the above two proposals ratified as Rules 15 and 16
respectively. They were explicitly supported by Roger, baf, and jwal, and
implicitly supported by me. They will go into efect one hour after the
timestamp on this message.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/