[Nomic02] Several disposals and a proposal

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:14:54 +0000

Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
>   Confusion to All Cartographers [Psmith]

I was hoping to have time to take my turn and then ratify this; as it
turns out, I would have, but I didn't get to dealing with my mailbox
until too late this morning, and it's lapsed. So, I repropose:

  Continued Confusion to All Cartographers [Psmith]

  The name of a room for general purposes and the name of a room for
  connectivity purposes are two separate things; unless otherwise
  stated, the two will be identical. Rules which refer to changes in
  names that affect connectivity will only consider the latter name.

  Iraq's name for connectivity purposes shall be "Mesopotamia".

and make a further proposal for one rule removal and one new rule, as
the pace of the game has slowed down since the original Apathy
proposal:

  Death by Slightly Stronger Apathy [Psmith]

  Remove rule 61.

  Any proposal that has been neither ratified nor declared dead within
  two weeks from its original posting will, at that time, automatically
  be considered dead and removed from consideration.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Houston, Taurus base here. The Othello has landed."            :