[Nomic02] Turn: Psmith's turn once more

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:51:07 +0000

I believe that it is now my turn, baf's having timed out; and also,
that Hugo is currently in the Servant's Quarters, having been forced
there by Rule 88 at the end of Roger's turn.

I move to the North Pole. (1 bp, -10 bp, giving 5 bp to everyone else)
I drop the golden corknut. (27 bp)
The golden corknut's destination is now Brigadoon.
I steal the *ROYAL HONEY* from Gideon Crawle.
Gideon Crawle moves to Central Park.
Gideon Crawle buys a pie. (-20 bp)
It is a cherry pie.

The pieman moves by random selection to one of the following rooms:

1: the North Pole
2: Saturn
3: the Servants' Quarters
4: Under the High Wall (on a resting)
5: West of House
6: West of Nowhere.

I declare my turn completed once the pieman has moved; it will be
jwalrus' turn, and the North Pole will have 2 visits.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:         "... and in the silence you hear no plaint of flute or roar        :