[Nomic02] [T] Jota's turn

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:36:31 +0000

Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Carbol, Roger wrote:
>
> > But I could be encouraged to move out of the H of C for
> > a suitable donation.
>
> Considering that you're all alone in a room with a valuable prize token, I
> suspect that you're going to move soon regardless.

You think so? It's my turn...

I move to the House of Commons (1bp) and pick up the golden corknut.
I move Gideon Crawle to the North Pole.
My turn is completed. It is jwalrus' turn.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:         "... and in the silence you hear no plaint of flute or roar        :