[Nomic02] [P] Bottle imp

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:14 +0000

Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
> The Bottle Imp is Not your Friend [baf]
> If the rules indicate that a player wins, and that player carried the
> Bottle Imp more recently than any other player currently in the game, that
> player will instead lose.

Hmm. I'd like to see this one explicitly state that the effects of
someone having won the game will not occur.

Alternative rule proposals, slightly less extreme:

The Bottle Imp Gives You Wings [Psmith]
A player or servant holding the Bottle Imp may be moved twice per turn
instead of once; all other restrictions on movement actions apply.

The Bottle Imp Gives You Chains [Psmith]
A player holding the Bottle Imp, or whose servant is holding the
Bottle Imp, may not gain brownie points that would take his or her
brownie point tally to the next higher multiple of 50 or above; if he
or she would gain such a number of points, the tally is instead set to
one less than the next higher multiple of 50.

The Bottle Imp Sticks Around [Psmith]
The Bottle Imp may not be voluntarily dropped.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:         "... and in the silence you hear no plaint of flute or roar        :