[Nomic02] [T] Jota's turn

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:24:33 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> Unfortunately, it looks like the bomb went off while I was waiting for my
> turn to come, but I think it's my turn now, so I'll pick up the lunchbox
> and the uplink again. I'm moving to the CPU (1bp, exploration), and then
> Grunk's moving to Saturn. And if all that's successful, that ends my turn.

I note that you also lost 2 bp from the esplosion, so your net change is
-1.  Also, the IRAQ BOMB is back.

I move Banford to The House of Commons.  I drop the corknut and Banford
picks it up.  I move myself to Washington, DC, earning 1 bp for
exploration.

Also, I will repair the damage to Embedded CPU by making the second E
nonconnective.  Embedded CPU is no longer connected to Under the High Wall
(on a resting).

My turn is over.