[Nomic02] Proposal: It's Time!

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:24:34 +0000

Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
> Hmm. I could make it "any clock synched by NTP to an atomic
> timeserver", if that'd help. If this applies to mail.wurb.com in its
> normal operation, so much the better.

Baf tells me it does, so:

I vote nay on It's Time! [Psmith]. I propose as a new rule:

It's Time Now! [Psmith]

The current time shall be considered part of the state of the game.
Reasonable divergence of clocks shall not be considered to be
deception about the current state of the game; however, if there is
disagreement, any clock synched by NTP to an atomic timeserver shall
be considered to be authoritative. Times may be expressed in terms of
whichever timezone a player wishes.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: /  You condense it with    :