[Nomic02] Proposal: It's Time!

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:08:42 +0000

We've been relying on times since Rule 10, but I don't believe they've
ever formally been made part of the state of the game. So, a proposal
for a new rule:

It's Time! [Psmith]

The current time shall be considered part of the state of the game.
Reasonable divergence of clocks shall not be considered to be deception
about the current state of the game; however, if there is disagreement,
the system clock of the wurb.com mailserver shall be considered to be
authoritative. The current time may be expressed in terms of whichever
timezone a player wishes.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: /  You condense it with    :