[Nomic02] [P] two proposals

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:07:55 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> Nearly Free Trade [jwalrus]

Aye. (It does have the slight flaw of not having an expiry date, so
you could theoretically have unclaimed donations hanging around
indefinitely; this seems unlikely, though.)

> (My interpretation of Rule 42 is that it would forbid a player from
> accepting a negative donation if it would cause their brownie points to
> become negative. If you disagree, feel free to make an alternate proposal.)

I agree with this interpretation.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: /  You condense it with    :