[Nomic02] [P] two proposals

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:15:54 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> Yet Another Loophole [jwalrus]

Aye.

(I note that this doesn't specify whether the token is coming into
possession as a direct or an indirect consequence of the action, which
implies that it forbids both. This could possibly be more wide-ranging
than it appears. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.)

> Free Trade [jwalrus]
> Enact the following:
> "Any player may post an intention to donate a given number of brownie
> points to a specified other player. When this is done the donor's brownie
> points shall immediately decrease by that number and the recipient's
> brownie points shall immediately increase by the same number."

Nay. "I donate -250 points to Jota" would be a perfectly valid proposal
under this rule and Rule 42, and would win me the game immediately.
(Not that I'd mind that, but it seems a little cheap.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: /  You condense it with    :