[Nomic02] [P] two proposals

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 22:49:51 -0000

Yet Another Loophole [jwalrus]
I. Remove Rule 59.
II. Enact the following:
"After a player has been awarded brownie points for a prize token being
dropped in its destination room, that player is prohibited from taking any
action which would cause that token to come into the possession of that
player or that player's servant until after the token has been picked up by
at least one other player or servant."

(At least, I think this loophole is still open ... feel free to correct me
if I'm wrong.)

Free Trade [jwalrus]
Enact the following:
"Any player may post an intention to donate a given number of brownie
points to a specified other player. When this is done the donor's brownie
points shall immediately decrease by that number and the recipient's
brownie points shall immediately increase by the same number."