[Nomic02] [T] What goes around...

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:49:26 -0500 (EST)

I'll move the monkey from Washington, DC to Saturn (decrementing the
uplink's power to nine), and then steal the scarlet emerald from it. Next,
I move myself to Under the High Wall (on a resting) (scoring a zero point
exploration bonus) and drop the emerald there (scoring sixteen brownie
points). I'll take the opportunity to set its destination to The, to make
a trip there a bit more profitable. Finally, I move Grunk to Mornington
Crescent and end my turn. And with that, Under tHW(oar) gets its visits
tally incremented to one.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/