[Nomic02] [P] pie fighters

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:03:00 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> Simple Simon Met A Pieman [jwalrus]
> The game shall contain a pieman who has a location on the map. The initial
> location of the pieman shall be Central Park.

Aye.

> Pieman, May I Taste Your Wares? [jwalrus]
> If the active player's servant's location is the same as the location of
> the pieman, the player may, as an action, elect to have his servant 'buy a
> pie'. When this occurs, the player's brownie points tally shall decrease by
> twenty points and a new token shall be created with the name "a pie" and
> location equal to the active player's servant. The pieman's location shall
> then change to a room chosen by random selection from the set of rooms
> which are connected to the pieman's current location but not equal to it.

Aye. In fact, I'd like to be able to have pie flavors, so I'm adding a
proposal of my own:

Mmm, My Favorite Kind [Jota]
  Immediately after a pie has been created, the active player may choose
  to rename that pie to any string beginning with "a " or "an " and ending
  with " pie". The token will still retain the function and capabilities
  of a generic pie. If the active player does not rename a pie before his
  or her turn ends, he or she forfeits the right to do so.

> Pie In The Face

I'd support this, but it's not technically a properly-formed proposal.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/