[Nomic02] Proposal: Tiny Paws

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:42:23 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

>   Tiny Paws [Psmith]
>
>   The monkey may carry a maximum of one token at any one time. If the
>   monkey is already carrying a token, it may not acquire another (by
>   picking up, stealing, or any other means) until it has ceased to
>   carry that token.

I like this in principle, but perhaps it should only prohibit the monkey
acquiring items by actions taken by the uplink-holder? Or, even more
explicitly, to prevent any actions to be taken by the uplink-holder that
would result in the monkey carrying multiple objects? So that we don't
risk contradictions with any other rules that introduce objects to
inventory by other means...

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/