[Nomic02] [P] Were you waiting for *me*? [Jota]

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:38:20 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:

> I take it that, being right after RC, you're tired of waiting for his turn
> to time out every time?  I'll give an aye to this if you really want it,
> but to me, 24 hours of inactivity every once in a while doesn't seem like
> a bad thing.

I'm mainly interested in taking care of the case where one player expects
to not really be taking part in the game for a little while -- I certainly
wouldn't be bothered if no one joined the PTT list, though.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/