[Nomic02] [P] Were you waiting for *me*? [Jota]

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:34:28 -0500 (EST)

This proposal has now been supported explicitly by Ps and baf, by jwal via
omnibus, and implicitly by Roger and myself. It becomes Rules 90-92 one
hour from now.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/