[Nomic02] Another Prize Proposal

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:04:52 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Carbol, Roger wrote:

> > Name: The Bus Driver's Lunchbox
>
> Hm.  This is a prize token whose destination does not change when
> redeemed for brownie points.  I don't think I like this.  Nay.

There was some discussion on this on the MUD -- technically, it's not
actually a proposal, since it doesn't have a properly formed proposal
name. I think that Psmith might be intending to repropose it with some
extra rules to make its location change randomly when it's redeemed.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/