[Nomic02] [T] Jota's Turn (Phase Five)

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:15:27 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> I move myself and Grunk from the Attic to Saturn. The I move the monkey to
> Washington, DC and make him steal the Scarlet Emerald from Banford. Then I
> end my turn; it is now baf's turn.

Oh bah.  I was thinking he was safe there because it was a high-security
area, but Rule 74 only prohibits theft in such areas by players, not
monkeys.

I'm going to cut my losses by moving Banford to West of Nowhere, where he
will drop the Royal Honey for five lousy brownie points.  Just to be a
spoilsport, its new location will be The.  (You can still make a profit by
delivering it there via Omnibus and xyzzying home, but this will result in
stranding the omnibus.)  I will also move myself to The House of Commons.
My turn endeth.  It is now jw's turn.