[Nomic02] and the end of jw's turn

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:40:16 +0100

> If I reckon right, I missed my turn.  Consequently, psmith's turn has also
> occurred.  He flew to Washington, presumably intending to rendezvous with
> Crawle; however, Crawle was chased to the Servants' Quarters by jwalrus at
> the end of the turn.  Washington's visits is now 10, and it's jw's turn.

In which case, I'll move to the Servants' Quarters (+7bp) and steal the
Golden Corknut from Gideon Crawle. If that's legal, I end my turn, losing
three brownie points for being in the Servants' Quarters, and SQ's visits
increases to 4.

Also, so as to avoid any accidental penalties, I think the phased orders
rule allows me to say: If during my next turn it has been my turn for
twenty-three hours and fifty-nine minutes and I have not yet revoked this
order or posted any other order for my actions that turn, both myself and
the Baron shall move to Brigadoon if possible or West of House if not.

jw