[Nomic02] [T] My turn

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:39:42 +0100

Unless I'm mistaken, when baf ended his turn two hours ago, Psmith's phased
orders for his next turn immediately came into effect. If this is so,
Psmith has now flown to the Attic and therefore completed the McGuffin of
Doom quest. Psmith's brownie points therefore go up by 6 for exploration
plus 14 for the quest and his black secondary token as well as the quest
itself cease to exist, he ends his turn, the Attic's visits increase to 3
and Brigadoon becomes the Savage Wilderness.

In any case, it's now my turn, so I'm going to create a new quest,
hopefully more worthwhile than the previous one. The name of the quest
shall be "Black Tiger" and its colour shall be pink. Further news after
these die rolls.

jw