[Nomic02] Proposal: miscellaneous proposals

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:20:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> Throwing a Bone [Jota]

Aye.  With my veto of Moving the Goalposts, first honors is equivalent to
winning, but hey, why not?

> Imp Sub-Power [Jota]

Hm.  Nay.  I'd vote for this as a Dark Power, though.

> Imp Magnetism [Jota]

Aye.  An alternative to this is to make the imp curse "sticky" - to make
it apply to the most recent player to hold it, even if that player is no
longer holding it.  But the last time I proposed something like that, it
was deemed too harsh.

> Imp Ant-Power [Jota]

Nay, but I'd agree to this with the "350 brownie points" changed to
"enough brownie points to win the game" or somesuch.  Even if I'm
persuaded to change my vote on the Goalposts, we could easily move the
goalposts again.