[Nomic02] Proposal: miscellaneous proposals

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:34:41 +0100

Admiral Jota wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
>
> > I could, but it'd need to wait for Moving the Goalposts [Psmith] to be
> > ratified, since it'd have a rule-reference pointing at whatever number
> > that comes into effect as (which could then be modified under the
> > aegis of Rule 35 by any future goalpost-moving proposal).
>
> Wouldn't that have the exact same problem? To wit, needing to be repealed
> and replaced in the case of a post re-moval?

No, since the post re-moval proposal could change the rule-reference
_in situ_; this was the whole point of Pointer-chasing [Psmith].

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "Hello. Well, that was the sound of Roger's Wah-Wah Rabbits, you heard   :