[Nomic02] [P] assault and battery

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 02:24:25 +0100

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> A proposal for a new Dark Gift:
>
> Assault and Battery [jwalrus]
>
> SURFACE-TO-AIR MISSILE BATTERY: No player may Fly from, into or through a
> room occupied by a player with a Surface-To-Air Missile Battery unless the
> latter player has posted to the List within the last 24 hours to say that
> they will allow the Flying player to do so.

Pedantic quibblery:

a player with Flight doesn't fly "through" a room, he flies directly
to a room that happens to be connected to another particular room.

"last" would be better as "previous", I think.

"occupied by" is a synonym of "that is the location of"? (Yes, I know
the term is already used in Rule 90, but that mentions location
explicitly.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "Hello. Well, that was the sound of Roger's Wah-Wah Rabbits, you heard   :