[Nomic02] [T] J some more

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:52:37 -0500 (EST)

I pick up the golden corknut, and then use the omnibus (-5 bp) to travel
to Under the High Wall (on a resting) (+2 bp), where I pick up the Scarlet
Emerald. Then I immediately drop it again (+16 bp -- thanks Ps), and set
its new destination to Mornington Crescent.

If all that's valid, I reduce Iraq's damage by one by setting its second
letter to T for connective purposes (-2 bp), and I move the monkey from
there to the Attic, where I cause the monkey to pick up the Explorer's
Compass.

Finally, if all the above works, I move Grunk from The North Pole to
Central Park and end my turn.

Hmm. As soon as I can get my brain around the fact that Roger's on the
passive turn-taker's list, maybe I'll be able to start taking my turns
without prompting from Psmith...

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/