Official Charter of the Harf Party - revised December 11, 1996
1. Name: Harf Party
2. The Harf Party is hereby created. It has the following goals:
a. Make Ackanomic more fun, interesting, and silly.
b. Avoid rules that unnecessarily (fun is necessary) complicate the game.
c. Gather more players and observers for Ackanomic.
d. Make Ackanomic more able to deal with a large number of players.
e. Organize Ackanomic in a more systematic way in order to help new
players and observers get the hang of the game.
f. Make Ackanomic as grand and impressive as possible.
g. Encourage Inter-Nomic activities, as well as any other activities in
which Ackanomic interacts with the outside world (in an enjoyable way)
h. Have an article about Ackanomic published in a major, real world medium.
i. To have fun.
3. Party unity and discussion of proposals is encouraged in the Harf party.
4. A player may become a member of the Harf party if half or more of the
current party members vote in favor of the player joining.
5. A player may be expelled from the Harf party if half or more of the current
party members vote in favor of the player leaving.
6. This charter can be changed by unanimous member approval.